Monday, April 26, 2010

Tablo Doesn't Let Wife Watch Boy Bands

Singer Tablo, a member of the band Epik High, appeared on KBS-2TV's "Happy Together" on Thursday and talked about his newlywed life. He said he doesn't let his wife, moviestar Gang Hye-jeong, watch handsome, well-built boy band singers. 

He said, "There are so many idol boy band groups on TV these days. I don't let my wife watch them. When I'm on a music show, I don't tell her in advance. I text her right before I go up on stage and let her watch only my performance. When I'm done, then I call her and make sure she turns off the TV."

 
Tablo talks about interesting marital argument


The celebrity couple is known for their loving relationship, but Tablo talked about their peculiar fights. The passionate actress and the singer-songwriter are both highly sensitive artists so when they fight, they use dramatic expressions such as "You hurt my spirit," like a line from a movie.

Writer: Honorary reporter No Ji-won


(Please do not remove any credits when taking out news from theksource.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget