Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tablo Installs Surveillance System at Home

Appearing on "The Star Golden-Bell Challenge" on KBS-2TV on Saturday, Tablo, from the band Epik High, said he installed a surveillance system to watch his soon-to-be-born baby through his cell phone when he is outside.




When MC Ji Seok-jin asked if he really installed a CCTV in the baby's room ,Tablo first said, "Well the baby's not born yet." But he explained, "I and my wife Gang Hye-jeong both work hard so when our friends babysit for us, we trust them in heart but I'd like to trust them with my own eyes also. I arranged the system so I can watch my baby in the house on my cell phone."





He also said that actor Cha Tae-hyeon gave him a baby carriage as a gift but it was difficult to assemble. But Cha insisted on sending him a picture of the fully assembled carriage, so Tablo worked on it for two months. MC Ji humorously said mabye the product was a promotional offering by a company.

Other guests on the Star Golden-Bell included the girl group T-ara (Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon, Boram, Soyeon, Qri), Park Cheol, Lee Seung-sin, Brown Eyed Girls (Narsha), Beast (Yun Du-jun), MBLAQ (Lee Jun), U-Kiss (Suhyeon), Jo Won-seok, Lydia, Jeong Geun, Yurisangja's (Glass Box) Park Seung-hwa and comedians Heo Gyeong-hwan and Jeong Juri. 

Writer : Honorary reporter No Ji-won


(Please do not remove any credits when taking out news from theksource.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget