Tuesday, July 20, 2010

BEAST's Yong Junhyung "Thinking of revealing self-composed song before the next album"


Yong Junhyung recently told T-News, “Before we release the next album, I’m thinking of revealing the rap I wrote.” He said, “While working with Shinsadong Tiger (T/N: The music producer), he taught me simple music producing and other things.

By simply placing my lyrics that I composed myself onto the repetition melody I have on the MIDI (T/N: Software for connecting an instrument to the computer), I was hoping to maybe upload it onto Twitter as a surprise. It could be a surprise for the fans.” He continued by saying, “However, once we’re in the midst of preparing for the next album, I don’t know what will happen.”

Yong Junhyung said, “Before my debut, I’ve constantly written rap lyrics. Before, I always took around a notepad and jotted down things as I thought of it but now there’s a memo option on the iPhone which I use. The emotions I felt that day, the thoughts I was thinking, and others I write down and later organize it when I come back to the dorm.” Also, he said, “If it’s something I didn’t compose myself, it doesn’t really stick. When preparing for the last album, it wasn’t lyrics I wrote so I had a tough time in having it stick. Because of that, I’ve recently used lyrics from the ones I wrote that would best fit in the rap featuring I did for Hyunah and Gina. My thoughts and experiences are within those lyrics so it’s more comfortable for me.”

Yong Junhyung is currently in activities of being on stage as a rap featuring for Gina’s debut song ‘I’ll Back Off So You Can Live’ whom is in under the same company

Source: SportsChosun
Trans Credits: seoulfoood @B2ST RISING
(Please do not remove any credits when taking out news from theksource.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget