Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lee Soo Young to Wed in October

Singer Lee Soo Young (real name Lee Ji Yeon, 31) will marry a company worker at the Villa de Bailey located in Nonhyundong, Seoul on October 5, her agency T Entertainment announced on August 23.


The agency explained that the two met each other by the arrangement of a mutual acquaintance who goes to the same church as Lee Soo Young, and have been seeing each other since last summer. They finally decided to get married after dating for one year.

Lee Soo Young said, “I was truly touched by his consistently thoughtful behavior and warm heart since our first date. I have been envious of my best friends, Park Kyung Rim and Seo Min Jung, for their happy married lives, and I think that their happiness has finally extended to me.”

She added, “At the very moment when I wanted to be the wife of somebody and make him happy, I was able to meet this man so we could be a strong support for each other, and I have come to dream about having a happy life with him together.”

Lee Soo Young, who debuted in 1999, has been loved by many people for her songs such as “I Believe,” ”La La La,” ”Dunggeuluni,” ”Just Barely Hello,” and “Hwelrilri.” These days she hosts a KBS 2FM radio show entitled “Lee Soo Young’s Music Show.”

Source: KBS
(Please do not remove any credits when taking out news from theksource.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget