Monday, May 31, 2010

Wonder Girls: 'Sunmi is Forever our Member'

The Wonder Girls, who recently returned from the US, appeared on the KBS 2TV talk show "Win Win" on Tuesday. As they had stayed in the US for a long while, Korean viewers had a lot to ask them. The members candidly responded to all questions.


MC Kim Seung-wu carefully asked about the departure of one of the group's members. The responses by Ye-eun, Sunye, Sohee and Yubin were tearfully emotional. Yubin started out, "Sunmi and I were roommates in the US. Sunmi used to say, 'I'm so worn out. I wanna quit.' But I just thought she was joking. If I knew her true heart, I would've comforted her. I'm so regretful."

Ye-eun said, "When she was quitting, I simply couldn't accept the fact. It was painful. I didn't want to acknowledge it. I ignored the reality for a while and tried to keep her in the group." Sunye said, "The happiness of the Wonder Girls is important, but we also had to respect Sunmi's personal happiness. We decided to support her decision."

Viewer questions followed on the news that Sunmi contacted the girls when they returned to Korea. Ye-eun said, "It's most hurtful when people ask if we still contact Sunmi. It's not a question of still..." She couldn't finish the sentence and shed tears. Yubin followed up, "Sunmi is forever the Wonder Girls. She sent a text message after our first performance in Korea. It was heartbreaking to see her message. She said 'I saw your show. Fighting!'" Yubin also teared up while making her comment.

The girls also sent out a video message to Sunmi. Sohee said, "Sunmi monitors our shows and gives feedback. We continue to root for her too. We keep in contact." Sunye said, "It's been a while since we last saw her. We're apart but we're thankful that she always cheers for us. Congratulations Sunmi for passing the school exam! The time we spent together will never go away. We can always meet up and have fun. I miss you, our dear Sunmi."

Writer: Honorary reporter Kim Min-ha

Hey kpop lovers! A simple thanks and a click on the ad really could make our day~ really appreciate it if you guys could help and support us. Thanks in advance.

Source: Asiae
Credits: http://theksource.blogspot.com/
(Please do not remove any credits when taking out news from theksource.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget