Friday, June 11, 2010

Gu Hye Seon, Sandara Park are Close but Awkward Pals

Actress Gu Hye-seon, who debuted as a feature length film director, demonstrated her talents on the KBS 2TV talk show "Win Win" on Tuesday.


Her "secret guest" was Gu's close pal Sandara Park of the girl group 2NE1. Park said, "We first met when we were 20 (they are the same age) but I was in the Philippines for two years so we met on and off. It's been a while since we last met."

MC Wooyoung asked if the two were still a bit awkward with each other and Gu said, "We're close but I guess also a little awkward."

Park explained, "I'm awkward with everyone," but Gu defended her, saying, "Sandara is the purest person I know. We'll have fun one day and she still greets me awkwardly the next day."

Park in turn said, "We are opposites. I'm gloomy and barely talk but Hye-seon twinkles like sunshine. She's like my older sis sometimes. I'm very jovial in front of the camera but am a serious person in real life. It's hard for me approach people first."

Park also brought an old picture of the two shot when they were 20 as well as a friendly letter Gu sent to her when Park was in the Philippines.

Writer: Honorary reporter Kim Min-ha

Source: KBS
(Please do not remove any credits when taking out news from theksource.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget