Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jang Keun Suk’s Changes Ideal Type to Han Ye Seul

Actor Jang Keun Suk attracted attention when he changed his ideal type while he was doing an interview.



In the episode of KBS 2TV “Entertainment Weekly” that was aired on June 19, Jang Keun Suk appeared and revealed that his ideal woman is still actress Soo Ae, just as he had already revealed before. Since he likes a woman with feminine beauty, he chose actress Soo Ae as his ideal type. But, he changed his ideal type with disgruntled feelings after finding out Soo Ae’s response to this disclosure.

The reporter said to Jang Keun Suk that he had once asked Soo Ae, “If there were only two men left in this world and they were Kim Tae Won and Jang Keun Suk, who would you choose for your mate?” The reporter asked Jang to guess whom Soo Ae had chosen. Jang Keun Suk answered confidently by saying, “She probably chose me.” But her answer was Kim Tae Won. After finding out her answer, Jang Keun Suk said that Soo Ae has extraordinary taste, producing a big laugh.

Also, the reporter said again that Soo Ae had chosen Kim Tae Won because he seems to be a nice person to her. Then, Jang Keun Suk showed a mock enraged look while saying, “Then, do I look like a bad person?” Disappointed by her answer, Jang suddenly changed his ideal type by saying, “I like actress Han Ye Seul,” which drew another big laugh.

On the episode, he also revealed his story that he had been mistaken for a woman due to his long hair. He said, “It is weird when I hear that people are saying that I am pretty. I had not heard it before, but these days, I have heard it many times. So, these days, I think that hairstyle is very important. When I was walking on the street and suddenly looking behind me, I used to find out that men, who were following me, were surprised to realize that I am a man.”

Writer: Contributing Reporter Kim Min Ha

Source: KBS
(Please do not remove any credits when taking out news from theksource.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget